Friday, May 06, 2016

Kitten Voyage: Kota Kinabalu. Kundasang. Mesilau


After 4 months in ED posting, I decided to have a weekend trip to Sabah with Tasha.

Mainly to go to the island as I have been to Sabah twice before.

This is my second trip to Kundasang, Ranau. We arrived KK airport around 9a.m.

Muni picked us up and we went to Pacific Sutera to check in.

As we have arrived early, we just checked in and was told to collect our room key later on (which I did not regret as they upgraded ourseaview room to a studio suite).

Parked our bag at the concierge and started our journey to Kundasang.

The road to Kundasang is not really pretty. Mildly bumpy and curvy topsy.

Around 2 hours drive up to base of Mount Kinabalu we finally reached Mount Kinabalu Park.

It was cold up there – like Duh!. Everything was pretty much the same like in 2008.

The park is still untouched – serene and tranquil. Reminds me of my road trip to Wales and the mountain / valley view in Russia.

Felt like building a house on that mountain if I am rich (envying several vacation bungalows we saw on our way there).

I saw many mini landslide on the way. Muni said due to the landslide recently, They have decided to paves a proper so called highway in the middle of Kundasang.

There were stalls selling vegetables and fruits. We did not stop and buy though.

Continue reading (Incl. Pics) at: Kitten Voyage: Kota Kinabalu. Kundasang. Mesilau
.
.