Monday, August 07, 2017

Prlakwatsero: Land Travel By Bus: Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei to Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia


There are three ways to reach Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia from Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei.

First ride a ferry via Labuan Island It will take 7 hours and land travel by bus via Sarawak, Malaysia it will take more or less 10 hours or take an hour flight from Brunei Airport.

Let's focus in land travel. There's no concrete info online regarding this route before I travel, but I really want to do it just because of the Passport stamp that I will get before I reach Kota Kinabalu.

One month before my travel date I purchase a bus ticket online via Sipitang Express.

This company is the only one offering a trip to Kota Kinabalu via Lawas, Sarawak Malaysia.

I was so nervous at first because of the multiple entry in the two countries.

I was consulting some of the travel blogger friends regarding on this matter doing a multiple entry into a visa free country.

They said nothing to worry about its fine.

I left the hotel in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei around 7am since the bus will leave at 8am sharp.

My friend fetches me up in the hotel and drop off in the loading area of the bus.

.
.